- Selecting materials to shred and blend together.
- How to pour the slurry onto the screen in the proper consistency to create a new paper piece.
- Application and addition of embellishments.
- Sopping up extra moisture.
- Turning out the paper to dry.
- Additional embellishments, drawing, writing, painting after the paper is dry enough can be done same day if hairdryers are used, post-workshop if they return another day to retrieve the fully dry product.
- Option to flatten/press instead of speed drying.
- Finished handmade paper of their own creation to use for special cards or Valentines. (Picked up by participants at the Idea Shop on February 13)
Valentine's Paper Making Workshop
During the workshop participants will receive a walkthrough and guidance for: